Saturday, May 28, 2011

Licence 2 Play 2011


LICENCE 2 PLAY
SUNTEC SINGAPORE HALL 401
27 - 29 May 2011, 11am - 9pm
Free Admission

This event is for gaming fans. There will be game launches, showcase and updates, gaming competitions and various activities. Follow the above link for more details.

While I have a casual interest in games, the toy carnival within the event was what I wanted to check out. Pics to follow, but first, some of the gaming side. 

It wasn't that crowded when I went during lunch, probably due to it being a work/school day. I expect it to be packed over the weekend.






Pics of the above can be viewed here.


Now the toy carnival. Lots of Transformers, Marvel, DC and Japanese figures. The light traffic volume meant I could browse comfortably.   








A few more pics can be viewed here.

Left empty handed. There were some good deals, nothing that I really, really wanted though. Thought I should save for future releases which I want more.   


DAY 2
A friend was going so I tagged along. Nothing new of note on the toys side. Just took a few pics of some cosplayers.




No comments: