Saturday, March 22, 2014

Marvel Legends Infinite Series Red Skull (Agents of Hydra)


Here's a look at the Marvel Legends Infinite Series Red Skull.




Captain America's arch nemesis is back, looking pretty badass in this get up. He's got a great head sculpt. He looks mean. I would have preferred if he had some teeth showing. I feel he's more menacing that way. I like the shade of red for his head. There's some black shading on it as well which makes it more realistic. The eyes painted looking up spoils it for me a little. The body uses the movie Nick Fury base body. The legs are similar to the RML Punisher's. I'm not a fan of this body as there's not many nice poses he can do. The Hydra logo was well painted on both his sleeves. I love that the buckles of his belt, straps and boots were painted silver.  

























He comes with two hand guns. One is a normal looking pistol which was painted red with a black grip. It can be placed in either the shoulder or the leg holster. I don't know what sort of weapon the other pistol is. It kinda looks like a super soaker to me. It's got great detail on it. It cannot be placed in the shoulder holster but you can have it stick out of the leg holster. He can only hold the guns properly in his right hand. 


He also comes with the cosmic cube, or the Tesseract if you prefer. He can hold it decently in his open left hand.


Articulation. He's got a ball hinge neck, ball hinge shoulders, bicep swivel, double jointed elbows, swivel hinge wrists, torso pivot, ball hinge hips, thigh swivel, double jointed knees and ankle swivel and hinge.





























Comparison shots.




This is a nice updated figure of the Red Skull. Thanks for viewing!



1 comment:

Combo said...

I'm a little miffed that they used the Punisher or the Nick Fury body mold for this new Hasbro ML Red Skull. I prefer the Red Skull with the Nazi outfit but the head sculpt on this new one is perfect.