Thursday, March 21, 2013

Avengers Assemble Mighty Battlers Gamma Slam Hulk


Here's a look at the Avengers Assemble Mighty Battlers Gamma Slam Hulk. Thanks to a friend for getting it from overseas for me.    




This Hulk figure is based on his appearance in the upcoming Avengers Assemble cartoon. I like how it looks. It's got a classic feel to it. The body is well sculpted and there's some nice detail on him too, like the veins on his arms and body and the ridges on some of his nails. The screws on his back are an eyesore. The paint is good overall. There's just a little brown slop on his legs. I like the shade of green he's cast in.    
























The headsculpt is okay. I don't like the facial expression. He's got a bit of a confused look due to his eyes.  And another thing is his eyebrows. They are painted going upwards and curved at the end. They remind me of those on the Mandarin.


He's got a gimmick. Raise his arms and they'll spring back down. 


Articulation. He's got a ball joint neck, the shoulders rotate around, there's elbow hinge, ab crunch and peg hips. He can only raise his arms to certain position. The ab joint on my figure is loose, so that's something to watch out for.



























Here's how he compares with some other Hulks.


He stands around 6" tall, which is too small to fit in with Legends figures.


He's better suited with the 3.75" figures.



I like this figure. Do check it out for yourself if you see it. Thanks for viewing!




1 comment:

Hobgoblin238 said...

He does look pretty good. Perhaps If I find him here in Mexico I will get him as well.