Saturday, October 16, 2021

Marvel Legends Series Fantastic Four Retro Card Invisible Woman


Here's a look at the Marvel Legends Retro Card Invisible Woman.



You know those early reports about Invisible Woman having a horrible face? It's true. All of it. And it's largely due to her right eye not being painted in it's proper place. You can see what I mean in the close-ups below. The body is a repaint of the Walgreens version. Sue is in her 80s costume which is the look I'm most familiar with. The logo and the white sections were well painted.    



See what I mean about her right eye? It was painted someways off the mark. The head sculpt is nice. Her mouth is slightly open which I don't mind. It's like she's taking a breath while taking action. The way her eyes were painted she looks like she's focusing on something. There's great volume and detail for her hair. I like the hairstyle.  



It's a good thing we have some Invisible Woman heads to swap in. I'll be using the head from Super Skrull BAF wave. 


Accessories. She comes with an extra set of fists and an invisible shield effect.


Articulation. She's got a ball hinge neck, ball hinge shoulders, swivel hinge elbows, swivel hinge wrists, ball joint torso, ball hips, thigh swivel, double jointed knees and ankle hinge and pivot. She can look down well. She's unable to look up due to her hair. Head rotation is also a little hindered by her hair.






Comparison shots.




The bad eye aside I like how she looks. Love the costume too. Thanks for viewing!



2 comments:

GIJigsaw said...

Not sure I need a third Invisble Woman but she looks awesome.

Unknown said...

Can you review the Marvel Mashers Bucky Cap with Capcycle? I'm curious if the Capcycle fits with a Captain America figure.