Friday, June 11, 2021

McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Platinum Edition Batman (Justice League)


Here's a look at the DC Multiverse Batman from the Justice League movie.





I lucked out with this one. I had resigned myself to getting the default goggles down version when I received word that a friend had secured the Platinum Edition for me. Needless to say I was ecstatic! I'm really really thankful to him. It's a very tough figure to find.

This version features Batman with the goggles up. It's more of a normal look for him which I prefer. I think he has a nice head sculpt. He looks serious enough and I can definitely see some of Ben Affleck in the sculpt. I would have liked if there was a bit more painted stubble on his face. The eyes are a little cross-eyed but I won't be complaining too much. He's wearing his tactical suit. It's bulkier and has quite a bit of plating on it. The paint on the plating is scuffed and chipped in several places. I don't mind it. I'll take it as a bit of battle damage. There's great sculpted detail on the other parts of his suit and it's textured. I like the look of his cape. I like the rough look and feel it has. And it's not as stiff and as heavy as Superman's. 



Some close-ups.


Accessories. He comes with a Batarang and a base. I would have liked if he came with a set of fist.


He's able to hold the Batarang in either hand. His grip isn't that great though and the Batarang will drop out when you move him.


Articulation. He's got a dumbbell joint neck, ball hinge shoulders, butterfly joints with up and down movement, bicep swivel, double jointed elbows, revolver joint wrists, ball joint torso, ball joint waist, peg hinge hips with a bit of swivel, double jointed knees, revolver joint ankles and toe hinge. He can look up and down decently. There's hardly any bend forward at the torso. He can bend back somewhat. Both the elbows and knees have good range.







Comparison shots.




Great figure! Thanks for viewing!


4 comments:

foldabotZ said...

After watching the Synder Cut(and playing a lot of Batman Arkham Knight), I have a bigger appreciation for the Tactical suit.

Henry Sarmiento said...

Great review! I love this figure, probably my favorite Batman of McFarlane!

GIJigsaw said...

This Batman looks amazing.

Unknown said...

Increíble figura amigo donde la conseguiste por qué en donde he visto solo está el de gafas puestas y el de sin la máscara saludos y gracias buena figura