Saturday, December 5, 2015

WWE Series 51 Stephanie McMahon


Welcome to the Queendom. Here's a look at the WWE Series 51 Stephanie McMahon.

The packaging did not have a good trip. A good thing I'm an opener. 



I have not been following WWE for some time now. I don't know what's going on these days and who are the new talent coming up. Figure wise I look to past superstars. Stephanie wasn't on the radar but once I saw this I felt the need to get it. She looks great wearing an all black pants suit. Really authoritative. Authoritative, Authority get it?....  I know I know... Anyway the jacket is a separate, rubbery flexible piece. The jacket cannot be undone or removed unless you want to rip it. There's nice wrinkle detail all over her suit. Despite wearing heels she's able to stand well thanks to the relatively large size of them. She's got a nice head sculpt. Based on her image on the card I think the likeness is good. She's even wearing the same long silver earrings. I'm not too fond of the smile. I get the "Is is okay to stop smiling now." kind of vibe from her. Maybe a neutral expression would be better. Her hair was well done and has good detail. 


























Articulation. She's got a ball joint neck, ball hinge shoulders, bicep swivel, elbow hinge, wrist swivel, torso joint, waist rotation, ball hips, thigh swivel, knee hinge and ankle swivel and hinge. 






























Comparison shots. She's tall due to her heels.



And in case you're thinking of customising someone in civilian attire. I think Jennifer Walters and Diana are good candidates.



Nice figure. Thanks for viewing!