Sunday, April 5, 2015

DC Collectibles Batman: The Animated Series (BTAS) The Joker


Hello people! Joker here! I've taken over the place! That old fart blogger is sooo boring. I'm going to beat some humour into him. The same way I did with another certain Jason. Hehe. But before that, have I got a review for you. We'll be looking at one of my favourite figures. A figure of me. AHAHAHA!


Just look at how awesome I look in the package. Now if only Batman's fat face and name weren't all over the place. I demand a new packaging!



I know what you're thinking. Handsome devil isn't he. He's almost as handsome as me... oh wait er hehe. The head sculpt is superb if I say so myself. The eyes are fiendishly evil. I love it! Hey! Why's the lips smudged? Someone is so going to pay for that! My attire is one of a kind. It's not some butler outfit mind you. It's really quite comfortable. The jacket is flexible and I can move around freely. The ribbon tie was nicely sculpted. And so too the boutonniere. I always wear a fresh one you know so it's always in good shape. Care to smell it? Mind the acid! Hahahaha!


























Ooooh! Look at all the accessories! Extra hands good good. Batman's face keeps getting on my hands so a change is always good. An ice pick! That'll come in handy. Let's see a telescope, a comb, a necklace. Here's something interesting, a helmet! A good fitting one as well. A pity the mould line runs down the center. I guess it can be used as a tank for the piranhas. What do I need the base for? I can stand very well thank you. All this reminds me of The Last Laugh caper. I miss Captain Clown. He's one of the best killer robots I ever had.  



Articulation. Let's see. There's a ball joint neck, ball hinge shoulders, swivel hinge elbows, swivel hinge wrists, waist rotation, peg hinge hips, knee hinge and ankle swivel. Wait... that can't be all. That's it! I'm going down to DCC! 





























Oh phooey! Here comes the big bad Bat!


I'll take care of him!


Now to finish him off.


I'll be right back, after I give Batsy some more air holes. In the meantime have a look at some of these line-up photos. 




Bah! Batman's gone and spoilt everything! Well, toodle-oo! Don't forget to go get my figure now. Don't leave me hanging. HAHAHAHAHA!


1 comment:

Dr. Theda said...

enjoyable post and a cool figure...