Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Marvel Legends Infinite Series Avengers Collectors Edition 3-Pack Hulk


Yet more new Marvel Legends! Here's the Hulk from the new Avengers Collectors Edition 3-pack.




This figure should be based on Indestructible Hulk. I thought for a moment Doc Green but they would have probably given him a different hairdo and a beard. He's got a new head sculpt. I can't say I like the look. They made him look old. He looks like an old man shouting about something. I think there are too many facial lines and wrinkles at his forehead. The nice detailed short hair with green shading also contributes to that. I do like the sculpted teeth. The eyes and eyebrows were well painted on. The body reuses the same body as the Age of Ultron Hulk from the Thanos BAF series. His skin is light green in colour here and he wears brown pants.


























Articulation. He's got a ball joint neck, ball hinge shoulders, bicep shoulders, double jointed elbows, swivel hinge wrists, torso pivot, ball hips, thigh swivel, double jointed knees and ankle hinge and pivot.






Comparison shots.





This won't be a favourite of mine. I'll keep him though as I like the Hulk. Thanks for viewing!


No comments: