Thursday, January 20, 2022

Marvel Legends Series Sleepwalker


Greetings all! I'm back for a spell. Let the Madness begin again! First up Sleepwalker.



I thought Sleepwalker was supposed to be more skinny. Or at least that's what I remember. A check on Google shows he has been drawn with more bulk so I guess this is okay. The body largely reuses the Bucky Cap body. The boot tops are new. The wrappings there were sculpted. The feet are of the newer longer sort. The wrappings on his forearms are separate pieces stuck on. The belt and the wrappings on his thigh are also separate pieces. I like that the wrappings have some loose pieces dangling. I would have liked if they had a more tattered. To go along with the cape which by the way reuses the one from Hobgoblin. I initially thought his hood got squashed in the packaging. From the promotional images it's supposed to look like that. The gap on his left side is a little too wide for my liking.   



Some close-ups of his head. He kinda reminds me of Skeletor. He's even wearing similar colours. Lol. He has a nice head sculpt. The shape is very well defined. He has a protruding brow ridge, sunken cheeks and no nose. His eyes are red in colour. There's some darker green shading around the eyes which helps them stand out better. It also shows how deep his eye sockets are. There are some wrinkles sculpted around his lips. He's not that old is he? Just kidding. He wears a neutral exprssion. I would have liked him to look a little meaner. His head is stuck in the hood so I can't take it out to give you a better look.  


Accessories. He only comes with an extra set of open hands. The BAF part is the left leg of Rintrah.


Articulation. He's got a ball hinge neck, ball hinge shoulders, bicep swivel, double jointed elbows, swivel hinge wrists, ab crunch, waist rotation, ball hips, thigh swivel, double jointed knees, boot swivel and ankle hinge and pivot. We don't get the full range of the neck hinge due to the head and cape. The same goes for the elbows. The knees are quite rubbery. He cannot even do a running pose.






Comparison shots.




Nice figure. Thanks for viewing!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always enjoy your reviews, happy to see you posting again.