Friday, June 27, 2014

Marvel Legends Infinite Series Iron Man (Guardians of the Galaxy)


Here's the other comic based figure in the wave, Iron Man.




Iron Man is in the suit he wore when he joined the Guardians of the Galaxy for a time. I didn't read the comics so I'm not familiar with it. Based on images online the figure looks to be fairly comic accurate. He's got a great new head sculpt with great paint apps. He's got a bit of a bandit look. The body reuses the Heroic Age Iron Man body with new arms. The shoulder armour have a hinge so that they can be moved to allow more arm articulation. They can also be removed. I'm not fond of the design of the shoulder armour. They give him a plant like look. The paint apps on the body is good. I've one issue with the figure. The elbow and knee joints are soft and weak. He can't even stand properly.  

























Articulation. He's got a ball hinge neck, ball hinge shoulders, bicep swivel, double jointed elbows, swivel hinge wrists, ab crunch, waist rotation, ball hips, thigh swivel, double jointed knees and ankle hinge and pivot. 





























Comparison shots.




He's another addition to my small armoury. I might have passed on this if I didn't need the BAF part. Thanks for viewing!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not another Iron Man! Actually i don't mind Iron Man but he really does the rounds lol.