Friday, January 4, 2013

Marvel Legends Protector (Warriors of the Mind)


Here's another new Marvel Legends figure, Protector.

 

I don't know much about Protector. I haven't read the comics in a long time now. Looked up wiki and found out he was with the Avengers, so he'll be joining up with them. The figure looks great. I have a couple of minor gripes. The red circle on his belt buckle is rather big. Then theres the belt itself. It sits at his abs. I would have preferred it lower. The belt can't be removed even though there's a peg underneath the buckle. It has been glued together. Lastly the shade of white on his body is different than that of his arms and legs. The limbs seem pearlish/yellowish. Its not that noticeable. I just have a bad feeling that its going to yellow. The most recent case being a DCUC Lightray who started out the same way. The weather over here doesn't help.
























He comes with two guns. He can hold them decently. The grip in his right hand is better than his left.


Hes got great articulation. There's a ball hinge neck, ball hinge shoulders, bicep swivel, double jointed elbows, wrist swivel and hinge, chest expansion, ab crunch, waist rotation, ball hinge hips, thigh swivel, double jointed knees and ankle hinge and pivot.





























Some comparison shots.



Good figure. I just hope he doesn't yellow. Thanks for viewing!



1 comment:

Useless Reviews said...

First, I was like "Meh I don't want any single 6" figure, I'm going to stick with my 3 3/4 ones" but as of today, it will be the opposite...

Just bought this figure and O M G!!! This figures are amazing, here in México is very rare to find this type of figures but Hasbro finally is supplying this figures. I might get Hyperion next week and I gotta look for Red she Hulk. I want the full Hit Monkey figure looks great.

Can't wait to get my hands on the Black Series from Star Wars :D