Thursday, August 24, 2017

Marvel Legends Series A-Force She-Hulk & Singularity


The last two figures from the A-Force box set. Singularity and She-Hulk.




Singularity is a cosmic being. You probably could have guessed that just from her appearance alone. She's all blue in colour and has sparklies all over her body. She resembles a section of space. I like that they used different tones of blue on her translucent body. It really helps make her more interesting. The body by the way reuses the teen female body mould. She's got a nice head sculpt. I like the shape of her hair. 


























She-Hulk is the leader of A-Force and it's no surprise that she's in the box set. I just wish they did a better job with her. I feel the proportions are off. The head and arms seem kinda small. She lacks presence as compared to Thundra and Red She-Hulk who are on the same body mould. Size aside the head sculpt is okay. There's good detail for her hair and I like that it's got some dark green shading in her hair. The paint apps for her costume is good for the most part. There's a streak of white invading into the purple on my figure which is annoying. Matte purple was used on the upper part of her costume while metallic purple was used on the lower portion. I like the use of metallic paint as I think it captures her look from the A-Force comics well.  


























Articulation

She-Hulk has got a ball joint neck, ball hinge shoulders, bicep swivel, swivel hinge elbows, swivel hinge wrists, ball joint torso, swivel hinge hips, thigh swivel, double jointed knees and ankle hinge and pivot. She can look down but not up.

Singularity has got a ball hinge neck, ball hinge shoulders, swivel hinge elbows, swivel hinge wrists, ball joint torso, ball hips, thigh swivel, double jointed knees and ankle hinge and pivot. She can look down but not up due to her hair.






























Comparison shots. I prefer the old She-Hulk figure from the Blob series. 





Both figures are okay to me. My favourite of the box set would have to be Elsa Bloodstone. Love her look. Thanks for viewing!


2 comments:

GIJigsaw said...

Outstanding collection and photos. Waiting for my box set to show up. Can't wait.

Kim Dubuisson said...

Awesome last shot! And Singularity looks great.