Saturday, October 10, 2015

DC Collectibles Batman: The New Batman Adventures (TNBA) Poison Ivy


Here's a look at the DC Collectibles TNBA Poison Ivy. 




TNBA changed the appearances of many of the characters that we were familiar with from BTAS. One change which I liked was Poison Ivy's. I feel this look made her more villainous and someone who should be taken seriously while maintaining a seductive side. The figure captures her look well. I would have like if she had a different expression. She looks bored. The paint apps are good. There's just a missed spot at her lips. I like her hair which I think was well done. Her costume was sculpted on. Her glove tops are separate pieces and can be rotated. I didn't notice it when taking the photo, I had one facing the front in the pic below. Her skin has a light greenish tinge to it but it may show up as white in the pics.


























Accessories. She comes with two extra sets of interchangeable hands (fists and gripping hands), three flasks of chemicals, a stand and base. 


You can get her to hold the smaller flasks but I don't recommend it as her hands will get stretched a lot. 


Articulation. She's got a ball joint neck, ball hinge shoulders, swivel hinge elbows, swivel hinge wrists, peg hinge hips, knee hinge, boot swivel and ankle hinge and pivot. She can turn her head and look down sufficiently. She cannot look up. 




























Comparison shots.




Nice figure. Thanks for viewing!