Friday, July 19, 2013

Marvel Legends Black Panther (Rocket Raccoon Series)


Here's a look at the Marvel Legends Black Panther from the Rocket Raccoon series.




This is Black Panther in his classic look. He's got a nice head sculpt. You'll think twice about taking him  on from his furrowed brow and piercing eyes. His costume is black with bluish gloves and boots. His costume has blue shading on it to give it a more comic book look. I quite like it.
























He's got great articulation. There's a ball hinge neck, ball hinge shoulders, bicep swivel, double jointed elbows, swivel hinge wrists, ab crunch, waist rotation, ball hips, thigh swivel, double jointed knees, calf swivel and ankle hinge and pivot.

























 
With the hole on his back we can use the old Toy Biz stands.
 



Comparison shots. I prefer the modern look.



You'll want this figure for your classic teams. Thanks for viewing!

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Man, I Love the Black Panther So Much! He is my Fav Super hero! I'm waiting for mine to come in from BBTS I like this 1 way better then the First 1! I can't wait to add my T Challa Head on this Body!!!! The Best pics by far are your Black Panther 1s!