Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Marvel Legends Wrecker


I just got the Marvel Legends Rocket Raccoon series. Breaking out first is Wrecker.




He's got a great head sculpt. The lines on his mask are sculpted on. The angry grimace suits him. My figure has the eyes painted looking downwards but the overall look is still okay. The body uses similar parts to Thunderball and Piledriver. He looks a little out of proportion to me. I think the legs are too thin. The torso is new. He's wearing a jacket and it has great detail on it.  My figure's gloves are of different shades of purple. Other than that I have no issues with the paint. 
























He comes with his crowbar. From the looks of it it's seen plenty of action. He can hold it well with either hand.
 
 
Articulation. He's got a ball hinge neck, ball hinge shoulders, bicep swivel, single hinge elbows, forearm swivel, ab crunch, waist rotation, ball hinge hips, thigh swivel, double jointed knees, ankle hinge and toe hinge. His collar restricts him from looking up. He can look down very well.





























Comparison shots. He's slightly taller than both Thunderball and Piledriver. The torso is also slightly bigger.





Great figure. How I wish I had Bulldozer as well. Thanks for viewing!


No comments: