Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Marvel Legends Series Red Hulk


Big, red and mean!




We knew Rulk was coming. It just makes sense to re-use the mould. This makes it the fourth time this particular body is used, after the 80th Anniversary, SDCC and Grey Hulks. 



























I'll just focus on the head sculpt. I think you're familiar with the body by now. The head sculpt looks great. I think they captured his likeness really well. I love his expression. I can just imagine him running his mouth as he's pounding his opponent. The teeth were sculpted and there's a good amount of facial lines on his face. His yellow eyes stand out very well in their dark reddish surrounding area. The hair looks great and has a good amount of detail.



I did a head swap with the previous Rulk. The old head is loose and looks small on the new figure. Even so it looks pretty good though.


Accessories. He only comes with an extra set of open hands. They are the same hands that came with the Marvel 80th Anniversary Hulk. I'm glad that he has both sets. I'm still quite annoyed about the lack of hands with the SDCC and the Grey Hulks. 


Articulation. He's got a dumbbell joint neck, ball hinge shoulders, butterfly joints, bicep swivel, swivel hinge elbows, swivel hinge wrists, ball joint torso, waist rotation, ball hips, thigh swivel double jointed knees and ankle hinge and pivot.







Comparison shots.







Great figure! Thanks for viewing!


1 comment:

GIJigsaw said...

This is definitely a must have. Never managed to get any of the previous Red Hulks.