Friday, April 20, 2018

10 Years of Marvel Cinematic Universe Figures (Hasbro)


The Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) celebrates its 10th Anniversary this year. And during that time a number of figures based on the MCU have been released. I've put together a simple look back at some of the figures through the years. I've focused mainly on Hasbro releases as they are what I have the most of. Note that I do not have all of the figures and some I deliberately left out to balance the pics and for framing purposes. Let's get on with it shall we. 


Starting with Iron-Man. I'm quite sure I have the Mark I and II but I can't seem to find them... A good thing there's another one coming in the 10th Anniversary line.




Hasbro did a 3.75" line for the early MCU movies. I would have continued collecting them if they kept up the quality and articulation. Anyone remember the Iron Man 3 Assemblers? Lots of armors were released in that line but unfortunately they were quite chunky and had a wide stance, and had only 5 POA.


I wish the drones from Iron Man 2 were released in 6" scale.





Here's another bunch of characters that I wish would be made in the 6" scale.
















Not forgetting the villains. The upcoming ML 10th Anniversary releases will fill in some missing pieces. Speaking of missing I forgot to include the 8" rotocast Destroyer from the first Thor movie...





I think that about covers it. There's still a couple more that will be released later this year in addition to the 10th Anniversary stuff. Thanks for viewing!



10 comments:

Kim Dubuisson said...

Wow! Insane collection!

Ramen Junkie said...

Nice catalogue of them all.

micksepp said...

Great pics! I love your work and always look forward to new posts.

Question, in the picture of Whiplash and the Hammer Drones, what is the armored Whiplash toy from? I thought I had collected all of the Iron Man 2 figures but did not know that one exists nor can I find any info regarding it on the web. Thanks!

Jason said...

@Unknown - Thanks! The armored Whiplash is from the 3.75" Iron Man: The Armored Avenger line.

http://comeseetoys.blogspot.sg/2011/02/iron-man-armored-avenger-375-hammer.html

Zorglorfian said...

Love these pics!

Sorry to say, but you're missing Black Panther though...

Jason said...

@Zorglorfian - Thank you for pointing it out. I missed it when inserting the pics. Black Panther is up now.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

GREAT post!

Aina said...

i typically enjoy your photos and reviews in silence, but i had to say...

"BRAVO, sir! BRAVO!"

Like the movie Avengers Infinity War itself, your collection and your photography is both spectacular and epic.

i plan to revisit this page often. Thanks for always sharing!

Markorollo said...

As a collector of live action movie and tv figures only, so not animated or comic (have to draw the line somewhere!!) i needed this list, but its a reminder of just how much i still have to buy lol.

foldabotZ said...

Seeing all these figures together makes me think of the Endgame theme, "Main on End"