Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Marvel Legends Infinite Series Spider-man 2099


Here's a look at the Marvel Legends Spider-man 2099.




Miguel O'Hara is the Spider-man of 2099. I'll refer to him as 2099. Not only is he stranded in the present, he's also stranded on my shelf. I'm happy to get this figure as I do not have any of the previous versions. His head is of a good size and shape. The mask design was sculpted and well painted. He shares the same body as the classic Spider-man from the same series. The forearms are different. 2099 has the spikes and he has claw like hands. I wish he came with extra interchangeable hands. He was made with the swirly type of plastic which works well with him. The paint apps are good overall. My figure has two right shoulders which is a bummer. He wears a web cape on his back which is removable.


























A closer look at his web cape. I love the detail on it. 


Articulation. He's got a ball hinge neck, ball hinge shoulders, chest expansion, bicep swivel, double jointed elbows, swivel hinge wrists, ab crunch, waist rotation, ball hips, thigh swivel, double jointed knees and ankle hinge and pivot.































Comparison shots.



2099 is a welcome addition to the Spider-man line-up. Thanks for viewing!



1 comment:

flywheels said...

I never cared much for Spider-Man 2099, but the current comic series has me looking at the character in a whole new light. Not only do I want to pick up this figure ASAP, but I'm also considering picking up back issues of his older title this summer during the comic convention scene.