Sunday, October 19, 2014

Marvel Legends Infinite Series Stryfe


Here's a look at the Marvel Legends Stryfe.




Strfye is a character I'm not too familiar with. I remember reading some issues with him but that was a long time ago. He's a clone of Cable and possesses the same abilities. He wears a lot of armour as you can see on the figure. The armour makes the figure look a little too bulky for my liking. He's got a nice head sculpt. The helmet has many plates on it and he's got a pretty mean look. The body uses the Hyperion torso with new arms and legs. The arm and thigh armour have grooves in them. The chest armour with the shoulder plates was stuck on. The belt is a separate piece. The plastic of the armour has some swirls in them which spoils the look. He wears a long and heavy cape. He can still stand well with it. I like that the cape is textured. What I don't like is it's shape. I would have have preferred if it hung straight down. 


























He comes with a sword. There's great sculpted detail on the handle. There must be some significance of it so I looked it up. I found out that it's the sword he used to stab Apocalypse with. Nice! I'm not sure how big the sword should be. It looks a little small on him. 


Articulation. He's got a ball hinge neck, ball hinge shoulders, bicep swivel, double jointed elbows, swivel hinge wrists, ab crunch, waist rotation, ball hips, thigh swivel, double jointed knees and ankle hinge and pivot. The shoulder armour prevents him from raising his arms straight up. The cape prevents him from doing some poses.






Comparison shots. Stryfe and Cable should be of similar height. Until a new Cable figure comes along, I'll take it his extra height is due to his armour. 




Nice to get another foe for the X-men. Thanks for viewing!



No comments: