Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Marvel Legends Klaw


Enter the Master of Sound, Klaw.




Decent figure. He's got a great headsculpt. The likeness is very good. I'm not sure about the metal looking piece in his mouth. I always thought he had a normal mouth. Still, he looks great. It matches his eyes which I like and it appears like hes screaming. This villain looks to have come straight out of a cartoon, thanks to his plain solid colours and black outlines. I like the outlines but I feel those on his purple shorts should be thinner. The best bit of detail is on his sonic emitter. The various sections are sculpted and its made to look tarnished.     

























 

Articulation. He's got a ball hinge neck. Due to his long jaw, he cannot look down. There's ball hinge shoulders, bicep swivel, double jointed elbows, swivel and hinge wrist on his left hand, ab crunch, waist swivel, ball hinge hips, thigh swivel, double jointed knees and swivel hinge ankles.

The bicep swivel on the right arm of my figure is very loose. That and his heavy weapon didn't make posing easy.




















































I think he fits in fine with other figures.  




That's all for Klaw, thanks for viewing!     

2 comments:

Yankeejetsfan said...

Sweet figure. I remember how nuts this guy was during the Secret Wars.

Jason said...

Yup, I best remember him in that series. Speaking of Secret Wars, we're actually not that far away from getting the full cast in Legends form. I want an Enchantress figure.