Tuesday, October 8, 2013

G.I.JOE Retaliation Kim Arashikage (Jinx)


Hi all, it's been awhile. Some things have cropped up which I need to take care of. And it looks like it's going to take some time before things get back to normal. I'll update the blog when I can. I wonder if this figure has anything to do with it...




I would have like to have got the SDCC version of Jinx but I just haven't been able to find one at a good price. This figure is the exact same figure as the SDCC version except here she's in her yellow costume as seen in G.I.Joe Retaliation. It's far from my favoured look of the character but it'll do for now. I'm not sure if it's just my figure but I have trouble getting her to stand properly. Her feet will end up facing inwards no matter how I adjust them. The paint on her head could be better. There's flesh colour on her mask and black on her face. It's quite noticeable. It should be an easy fix with a marker.  
























She comes with a number of accessories. They include a case, a staff, a set of nunchucks, two swords and sheath, two axes, two sais and two fist weapons. 


Most of her weapons can be stored in the case. There are tabs where you can attach them. I've come up with this configuration where you'll still be able to close the case fully.


The case has a zip line built in. It would have been fun to use if the line were longer. Also, the case needs to be secured for the zip line to be used properly.


Articulation. She's got a ball joint neck, ball hinge shoulders, swivel hinge elbows, wrist swivel, torso pivot, ball hips, double jointed knees and ankle hinge and pivot.



























Comparison shots.



I like the figure but not the look. This is another one of those get for the accessories purchases. I wonder if anyone would trade the SDCC figure for this. Lol. Thanks for viewing!



1 comment:

foldabotZ said...

You should put Snake-Eyes, Storm Shadow, Jinx, and the Red Ninja together and BOOM! Power Rangers Ninja Force.