Thursday, August 25, 2011

Singapore Toy Games & Comic Convention 2011 Part 4


Part four, the various booths continued.


Artxchange Gallery had many interesting paintings of superheroes.


Diamond and Kinokuniya. Graphic novels, toys and statues. I didn't check the prices, but its more spacious here for comfortable browsing. They were giving out some freebies too, like Heroclix figures.


Harley Yee Rare Comics. Brings back memories, I had some of those old issues.

The Walking Dead.


Dragon Nest. This MMORPG will be released locally later this year.


Not sure what character from the game this is, was tempted to get it.


Simply Toys had a wide range of Funko products, SDCC exclusive ones too. They also had some Marvel and DC Bishoujo statues for sale.


Popcornpop had various posters and movie memorabilia for sale.


Whitecanvas Akihabara


Zaneeds.


Doodoodolls.


The Animax booth. Just posters and banners there. I think you're supposed to take a photo with the background and submit it for a contest.   


The Artist Alley. Watch the artists at work. In animation, design, sketching and painting. Various products for sale too.


And meet some of the guests.

Sonny Liew

Andrew Bell

Now for a sample of the toy booths. I visit some of the shops on a regular basis, so it was a little boring for me. There were some price cuts but I already had some of those discounted items. The highlight for me were some SDCC exclusives which I saw for the first time in person at the convention. 





That covers the various booths at the convention. There were several more which I missed out, like Elseworlds and Imaginary Friends Studio.

All the various booth pics can be seen here.

Click here for part five.



No comments: